Marketing Manager aims to take a professional, proactive and measurable approach to marketing and communications and to identify ways to strengthen the school brand, convey MIS key messages and engage with existing and new families.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attract families to MIS over and above the usual circumstances/ driving forces attracting prospective school families.
- Propose, design and implement cost effective marketing strategies, with the approval of the Head and Operations and the School Board.
- Create media opportunities to raise awareness of MIS and build the school’s brand.
- Manage social media of the school in accordance with communicated guidelines and KPI’s.
- Work with the Principal, Head of Operations, parent representatives and team leaders to create amazing marketing campaigns.
- Research and identify key areas for marketing possibilities eg. airports of Bali and Lombok, shopping malls.
- Qualification and previous, proven experience in marketing, an advantage.
- Must have good English skills.
- Creative, proactive, hard working, meets deadlines, good communication skills.
- Knowledge or experience in an educational setting is an advantage.